Last modified: August 2023
· On Our Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Our Website.
· When you interact with applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any Personal Information to, or on, Our Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not provide any information about yourself to Us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of Our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as first name, last name, email address, cookies, usage data, geographic position, phone number, address, password, company name, country, state, ZIP/Postal Code, city, User ID, and billing address (collectively “Personal Information”);
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to Us.
· Automatically as you navigate through Our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties.
The information we collect on or through Our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Website, subscribing to Our software service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through Our Website.
· Your search queries on Our Website.
As you navigate through and interact with Our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to Our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on Our Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve Our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of Our Website and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to Us, including any Personal Information:
· To present Our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to Our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on Our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated and anonymized information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support Our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Verdocs’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Verdocs about Our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, (see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information).
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Verdocs, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact used by the Company to promote Our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
Residents of certain states, may have additional Personal Information rights and choices.
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into Our Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Residents of certain states may have additional Personal Information rights and choices.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and certain other information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of Our Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of Our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do Our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on Our Website.