Please read this Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure (“Disclosure”) carefully. It contains
In this Disclosure:
• “we,” “us,” and “our” means the person or organization using the Verdocs, LLC
(“Verdocs”) Service to present you with Communications to review and/or sign, and our current
and future affiliates and assignees (if any). Verdocs, and its affiliates are not parties to this
Disclosure unless Verdocs, or one of its affiliates is the party using the Service to present these
Communications to you.
• “you” and “your” means to the person giving consent to the use the Service.
• “Communications” mean all the documents and information we provide to you through
the Serivice to review, or that you use the Service to sign or submit or agree to at our request,
which are related to your Transaction. Communications include but are not limited to
disclosures, notices, agreements, promissory notes, statements, undertakings, and other
• “Service” means the Verdocs electronic signing platform you are using to electronically
review and sign Communications.
• “Transaction” means the consumer or business transaction for which you are reviewing
and signing Communications using the Service.
From time to time, we may be required by law to provide you with certain information related to
the Transaction “in writing”, which means you have a right to receive that information on paper.
However, with your consent, we may provide this information to you electronically instead. We
also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures. Your electronic signature
on Communications presented and signed through the Service will be just as enforceable as a
handwritten signature on a paper document.
- Scope of Your Consent
This Disclosure applies to all Communications that we may provide to you through the Service.
Your consent to the use of electronic signatures and records does not mean that we are required
to complete any Transaction or provide any Communication to you electronically. We may, at
our option, complete any Transaction and deliver any Communication to you on paper, and
require you to execute any Communication manually, should we choose to do so.
- Keeping and Obtaining Paper Copies
You will have the opportunity to print out and retain a copy of all the Communications you
review or sign at our request through the Service. You have a right to obtain paper copies of any
information we are required to provide you “in writing.” The Service gives you the opportunity
to print copies of Communications you review and/or sign. [You may also request a paper copy
of any Communication by contacting us at the customer service contact information associated
with the Transaction, provided that you provide us with sufficient information to identify the
Transaction and the Communications you are requesting. We may charge you a service fee for
any paper copies that you request.] Any service fee for paper copies you request will be
disclosed to you before you are charged.
- System Requirements
To review and sign Communications electronically using the Service, you must have:
• Verdocs supports the last two releases of Chrome, Safar, Firefox Internet browsers
• A connection to the Internet,
• An Up-to-Date Version of an email management program, and
• A computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above. You will also
need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage and an
Up-to-Date Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe
Acrobat Reader) if you wish to retain and later view records in electronic form.
You must also have an active email address.
In some cases, you may also need a specific brand or type of device that can support a particular
software application, including an application intended for particular mobile or handheld
By “Up-to-Date Version,” we mean a version of the software that is being supported by its
publisher on the date of your Transaction. Beta versions of software are not supported.
- How to Withdraw Your Consent
If you decide to withdraw your consent to the use of electronic signatures and records before you
complete the Transaction, you may do so by:
• Selecting “Decline Request” in the Service in the menu under the ellipsis displayed in the
upper right corner of the screen presenting the Communication to you for signing, or by
• Contacting our customer representative assisting you with this Transaction before
finishing the signing process.
If you withdraw your consent before your Transaction is complete, you will be unable to proceed
Your withdrawal of consent does not affect any other consent you give us at any other time to
use electronic records and signatures. Withdrawing consent also does not affect any agreement
you make in the Communications, or any other agreement with us, to use electronic records and
signatures in the future.
- Updating Contact Information
You may update your contact information with us at any time by using any online process we
make available to you for updating contact information.
- Consent and Acknowledgment
By checking the box indicating your agreement to use electronic records and signatures, you are:
• Acknowledging that you have read and understand this Disclosure;
• Consenting to use electronic signatures and records in connection with communications
we provide to you through the Service;
• Representing and warranting that you are authorized to give consent on behalf of both
yourself and any other person entering into the Transaction along with you or on your behalf;
• Confirming that you are able to receive, access, and view the information presented
electronically via the methods described above.